Thursday, January 5, 2012

My Review Of Trance by Kelly Meding

After reading the synopsis, I thought Trance would be right up my alley. I really wanted to like this book. However, I did not. Maybe I am not being fair because I didn't actually finish reading it. In my opinion, if you've struggled to read a book and barely make it half way, it is doubtful that the second part will be so wonderful that it will make up for the first half. I have attempted to read Trance so many times, that I have lost count. I don't like to leave books unfinished. This time, I am making an exception. I officially give up!! I am not spending any more time on this book. I felt that Trance, (the parts that I managed to read) was confusing and boring especially for a book with such a cool synopsis. I just couldn't adapt to Miss Meding's writing style. That being said, I am in the minority. Don't be afraid to try it for yourself. I'd advise borrowing it from the library or a friend before deciding to purchase it

No comments:

Post a Comment